Joze

Joze

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Beginning

And so the time is nearly here were I depart from little NZ and travel to the amazing country of Japan. I have decided to do my 1st blog and base it on my travels through this wonderful country called Japan that I'll be traveling in. I shall try post every day with comments and lots n lots of photos (I'm sure I will take thousands if not millions for all to see)

I leave the country on the 28th of December and will arrive back here in NZ on the 3rd of February.
Maybe after doing a blog like this I might keep it up or start a new one who knows O.o

Anyways!
sit back and relax and see me enjoy my self in the country I've been wanting to see since I was 13!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go mate. Make the most of it, don't spare anything. Life is very short, take it from one who has already used a lot of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an awesome trip. Kia Kaha

    ReplyDelete