Joze

Joze

Friday, December 31, 2010

Tokyo, Akihabara

Ok nothing exciting photos to see but just got back from a day trip into Akihabara to get a new camera (which is charging atm) and a new phone (which I didn't end up getting) oh and I picked up a 8GB MircoSD for my phone for more music.

Its chilly outside but its nice in the sun, and man is it hot in those department stores. Most of the stores I went into had at least 8 stories and every level had different items. Got my ass kicked playing Blazblue at the arcades but also got a little to excited when I won some games too lol, beating Japanese at games is in need of celebration . Failed at the many hook games I tried also and wow, sooooo many cosplay cafes.
This is a Gundam Cafe which like ALL cafes I saw outside and inside huge buildings all had lines, so I haven't been in one yet but I'm sure I will lol.

 Oh and the vending machines, I smile every time I get a hot coffee out of one, then I frown as it burns my fingers cause they are so hot.XD

For now I'm off to buy some beer and head off to Jamies for New Years in Roppongi.


 This is the main street I walked down in Akihabara and as you can see it was awesome and sunny

 Only in Japan would you want to put this on your car and think you are cool
 Akihabara Station
 This is just outside the Ikebukuro Station where I am staying
There are these Taito Stations EVERYWHERE and all the levels are just games

1 comment:

  1. My phone takes better photos than I thought and it's only 5MP wonder what my new camera with 15MP will be like lol.

    ReplyDelete