Joze

Joze

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kyoto, Sanjusangen-do Temple

So its been a week since I posted last or more! but I have alot of photos this time might make a 2nd post to make it more interesting!

My time so far in Kyoto has been pretty amazing, its a very relaxing city unlike Tokyo which is always busy and very energy consuming! I've been spending alot of time just walking around the city and taking in the country its self more than sight seeing. Not having a plan and just seeing where my feet take me makes it more that interesting when I walk into something that's pretty cool.

Been to a few more shrines and temples and on the 16th the Toshiya (Archery Contest) was on which I was wanting to go to while here in Japan, pretty excited that I managed to get to see one of the festivals I wanted to see!

 Nanzenji Temple



 Sanjusangen-do Temple Archery Festival




No comments:

Post a Comment