Joze

Joze

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kyushu, People

So I've been here in Kyushu for awhile now mainly because having fun meeting lots of people. So far the best thing about my trip hasn't been all the temples, shrines, places and sights I've seen but of course all the wonderful people I meet. Yes the sightseeing was pretty amazing! but I did all the sightseeing mainly in Kyoto and Tokyo and being able to come down to Kyushu and spend time at bars, doing karaoke and just spending time with Japanese people who call this life is by far the best.

Karaoke in Japan is pretty damn awesome, after going out for dinner and drinking real cheap drinks and lots of food I headed off to karaoke to again drink more drinks and eat again way to much food. 4 hours of Karaoke and a sore throat they would all want ramen after it all, seriously Japanese people work hard and wow they drink eat and play hard lol.

I went to a birthday party down here as well as just house parties with food drinks and some cool games to play. This is the most rememberable and enjoyable part of my trip which photos can't show but i will remember always these great people.

After being here for almost 5 weeks now I got to see how much rent would cost living here, food also and just general living costs. Yes Japan isn't cheap compared to other counties or even NZ but I found it only really in Tokyo to be expensive just like every other big city I guess. From other parts I've found apartments cheaper, food cheaper even alcohol is ALOT cheaper =) It will be alot easier to move here than I thought because I really had to come here to see what it's like instead of reading information.

Got mainly pics of the awesome people I have meet on my trips here today.












No comments:

Post a Comment