Joze

Joze

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Shinjuku and Ueno

Well I was sick for a few days and it took me those few days to get better again before I went back out into the world! Before I left Tokyo I went to Shinjuku which holds the countries Government buildings in and it has the busiest train station in the country there. I just walked around here and looked at the buildings and went into one of their parks before heading off to Ueno also just to have a look around. Ended up having a nice relaxing day walking the streets of Shinjuku and watching the sky turn dark in Ueno before I headed back.

On my way back to Ikebukuro I went into Akihabara again to play some more games and buy a new model to put in my room =)

 Government Building #1
 Government Building #2
 Both Government buildings next to each other
 Street view in Shinjuku
 Street view in Shinjuku
 Park next to the zoo in Ueno
 Akihabara

Sitting behind the water fall in a park in Shinjuku

No comments:

Post a Comment